Student Visa Canada!
Canada is among the desired countries for graduation and higher education. Canada’s quality education and employment opportunities attract students to complete their education in Canada. Student always seeks quality education that can provide multiple skills to help in building a Career and Canada gives that facility that makes Canada a favorite destination for students.
If you have a dream to study in Canada you need to complete the visa process in order to get the study permit (student visa). Before applying for the student permit you should read all the guidelines to fulfill the requirement to stay in Canada during the Course.
Documents Requirements to stay in Canada
– You need proof of tuition fee for the entire course for the Institutes in which you are Enrolled.
– Proof of sufficient funds such as accommodation expenses, travel,
Food, and other expenses.
– Sufficient funds for the family member who will stay with you.
– Medical report that proves you are healthy.
– Funds for returning to your origin country.
– Police verification report of no criminal record if it is required.
List of documents for visa application
1- Valid passport
2- All your educational certificates such as 10th, and 12th graduation and other certificates.
3- Acceptance letter from the Institutes where you will take admissions.
4- IELTS score which shows your eligibility to speak the English language.
After paying the application fee and submitting the application it takes 3 to 4 weeks to issue a Visa.
Students who have dreamed of studying in Canada or any other English English-speaking nation need to prepare for the IELTS, and TOEFL exams to score maximum to be eligible to stay along with preparing for the Entrance exam to qualify for the best Institutes in Canada. Getting a study permit is easy and you can also take the help of Authentic IELTS Preparation (AIP) Visa Consultants in Ludhiana.