Quick Enquiry

Family Reunion Visa

Under Family Class, you will need to be sponsored if you live outside of Canada. The visa office in the nation where you are currently residing will handle your application. Even if you qualify for In Canada processing, you may want to apply through Family Class if you intend to reside outside of Canada during the application process or if the processing times in your country are quicker than in Canada.

Read More
A group of students walking across a bridge into Lincoln city centre

You’d have to demonstrate that:

  • Your partner has submitted your sponsorship application
  • You totally qualify and understand how the process works
  • You’ll leave Canada if your application is denied
  • You won’t work illegally while you wait for your application to process
  • You can support yourself (or your partner will support you) while you wait
  • You have private medical insurance coverage
Explore Sports and Societies
The Students' Union rugby team posing with mascot Swanny

Not sure what you are looking for? Fill in the details to get a call-back.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.